Find Out The Generic Best Time To Post on Social Media Platforms – Read report
Social media is a true game-changer for individuals concerning their careers. Having said that social media is a tricky business and needs an in-depth analysis of knowing the best time to post content on social media platforms. Every social media platform has its own desired time of posting content.
But before that, if you are starting afresh on social media, there might be a few things to note here.
1. Consistency- Each social media platform works on consistency. The amount of hard work you put in to be consistent with posting your content, the more benefits it reaps.
2. The uniqueness of the content- Your social media game entirely depends on how unique your content is. Every user looks for different and fresh content on all your social media platforms.
3. The best time to post- The entire discussion for today is on what is the best time to post on social media platforms. This is the time where your account sees the most active audience and posting accordingly helps you attract more users to a post. The challenge is, how to find what is the best time to post content on social media platforms.
There Isn’t one correct solution to find out the best time to post on social media. No number of guidelines will tell you the exact time to be active on social media platforms and how to engage with your audience. The best way to assess your account is through the trial-and-error method, giving the audience the content, they engage the most with and improving the quality while being consistent with posting.
Still here is a compilation of 27 studies that have noticed a pattern in generic posting time on social media platforms. This is a study of 20,000 profiles that were closely looked upon to derive the desired results.
1. Let’s begin with Facebook – It seems like the best day to post on Facebook is Wednesday at 11 am to be specific and generic time to post is between 1 am and 2 pm because the activity rises in the mid-week.
2. Instagram – It is one of the highest engaging platforms on social media and a very consistent platform in terms of audience retention. The engagement on Instagram occurs from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 4 pm and it is also the most engaging platform of social media.
3. Speaking of Twitter – it is highly recommended to post tweets Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm. Twitter also is one of the best social media platforms to engage and has a quality audience. The posting on twitters should be done early in the morning because most people use this medium to get their daily dose of news and happening around.
Every user account can have different patterns of social media posting. It takes time to understand and figure out the pattern of how your social media platforms can perform better. Speaking of engagement in general, posting done in the morning had an 8.8% increase in its click-through rate and for the evenings it was an 11.1 % increase.
Do you want more traffic?
Hey, I’m Aria Adhami. I’m determined to make a business grow. My only question is, will it be yours?